Re: access/parallel.h lacks PGDLLIMPORT

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: access/parallel.h lacks PGDLLIMPORT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19 December 2017 at 23:24, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 3:36 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also think it is good to allow ParallelWorkerNumber to be used in
> extensions.  Attached is the patch for same.  I think for other two we
> should wait till there is really a good use case for them.

I think waiting for a "really good" use case is too high a bar.  I
think we only need to think that there is a "reasonable" use case.
Accordingly, I pushed a commit adding PGDLLIMPORT to both
ParallelWorkerNumber and InitializingParallelWorker.

Especially since  all non-static *functions* are exported unconditionally, so it's not like we set a high bar for public API.