Seeking debuginfo packages

От Craig Ringer
Тема Seeking debuginfo packages
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi all

I'm seeking to collect debuginfo packages for old Debian and Ubuntu builds.

I'm encountering more and more cases where I really need debuginfo for
a package but the user hasn't installed it. The repos only keep the
last couple of builds, so it quickly becomes impossible to install
debuginfo on-demand. That kind of defeats the point of separate
debuginfo.

Right now I'm specifically looking for
postgresql-9.6-dbg_9.6.5-1.pgdg80+1_amd64.deb or the files from it,
from an installed copy, someone's apt mirror, or a
/var/cache/apt/archives/ somewhere.

(I'm not subscribed so please Cc me).

I want to start maintaining a repo of old package versions and
debuginfo versions that isn't purged, if nobody already keeps one
around. If someone _does_ please speak up! I think it's an important
resource to have accessible to the community and anyone doing support.