Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 February 2016 at 06:37, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 4:30 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Craig Ringer wrote:
>> Should be committed ASAP IMO.
>
> Finally pushed it.  Let's see how it does in the buildfarm.  Now let's
> get going and add more tests, I know there's no shortage of people with
> test scripts waiting for this.
>
> Thanks, Michael, for the persistency, and thanks to all reviewers.  (I'm
> sorry we seem to have lost Amir Rohan in the process.  He was doing
> a great job.)

Date of first message of this thread: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:40:41 +0900
Date of this message: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:30:08 -0300
This has been a long trip. Thanks a lot to all involved. Many people
have reviewed and helped out with this patch.

Congratulations and thanks.

I don't see any new buildfarm failures. The BinInstallCheck failure on Windows predates this and the isolationtest failure on OpenBSD is unrelated.