Accessing yum-archive.postgresql.org

От Craig Ringer
Тема Accessing yum-archive.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi all

I recently had cause to look up a specific debuginfo package for an old release, but I found myself unable to construct a URL for yum-archive.postgresql.org that would permit directory listings. Is that intentional? All I get is an XML document like

<Error>
    <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
</Error>

(I can't find the yum-archive documented anywhere either, but I've been known to be totally blind before...)

My understanding is that URLs should be of the form:

    https://yum-archive.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch

but I can't get a listing from anything like

or

I'm assuming that all directory listing is disabled?

If so, is there anywhere I can get a possibly-compressed listing or manifest? It's not always practical to determine an exact package name...

 2ndQuadrant - PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise