Re: So, can we stop supporting Windows native now?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: So, can we stop supporting Windows native now?
Дата
Re: So, can we stop supporting Windows native now?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: So, can we stop supporting Windows native now?  (Yury Zhuravlev <u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru>)
Re: So, can we stop supporting Windows native now?  (Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31 March 2016 at 07:49, Josh berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> So, can we stop supporting Windows native now?

Why would we want to?

The cost is small. People use it. Things like integrated SSPI authentication only work on native.

About the only issue I think it causes is with the build system. Which isn't beautiful, to be sure, but is a burden carried mainly by those who care about Windows support. If we eventually get a CMake build system conversion that'll mostly go away too.

Сообщение: Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data
Сообщение: Re: pg_xlogdump fails to handle WAL file with multi-page XLP_FIRST_IS_CONTRECORD data