Re: [HACKERS] WIP: About CMake v2

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: About CMake v2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 24 Jan. 2017 18:00, "Andres Freund" <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
On 2017-01-24 15:50:47 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I am marking this patch as "returned with feedback". That's quite a
> heavy change and it looks to be too late in the development cycle of
> PG10 to consider it. Peter's commit bits, who is also the reviewer,
> are beginning to smoke as well after everything that has happened for
> the logical replication changes.

I'm doubtful about this being ready in time too, but it seems a might
heavyhanded to make that call on your own. Including the judgement about
Peter's capability to handle more.

Personally I think we should aim to have this in as a non default build mode in pg10 if it can be made ready, and aim to make it default in pg11 at least for Windows.