Re: JPA + Postgres = autocommit?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: JPA + Postgres = autocommit?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 27 July 2016 at 16:50, Davygora, Yuriy <Yuriy.Davygora@sulzer.de> wrote:

  Hello Lachezar,

  thank you for your reply.

  First of all, let me list some of the things I had tried before I started digging into the source code of the Postgres JDBC driver and Eclipselink.

-          switching PGConnectionPoolDataSource.

-          both container managed and bean managed transactions.

-          REQUIRED and REQUIRES_NEW for container managed transactions.

  None of this worked.

IIRC with Glassfish back in the day I used org.postgresql.Driver and let Glassfish's connection pooler wrap its own DataSource around it.

  I ruled out the possibility of a bug in the Postgres JDBC driver and in EclipseLink. Only Payara remains. As said, for some reason, setAutoCommit is never called, which is the job of the transaction manager.

Yeah, that's pretty suspect.