Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; "

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; "
Дата
Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; "
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 29 September 2015 at 21:56, Dang Minh Huong <kakalot49@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using postgresql-jdbc94 and have found that,
> string in executeQuery() end with "; " (the last character is a space)
> is considered as multiple queries and return with
> "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" error.
> I think it is not a bug, but is there any related change in jdbc94. I could
> not reproduce in jdbc93.

This is a follow-up from a Stack Overflow post, right? I'm pretty sure
I saw this but I can't find  the post now. If I'm remembering
correctly, got a link so I can cross-reference?