Re: Remove source code display from \df+?

От Isaac Morland
Тема Re: Remove source code display from \df+?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 10:04, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

We could shorten it to "See \sf" or something like that.  But if we change
the column header to "internal name" or the like, then the column just
obviously doesn't apply for non-internal languages, so leaving it null
should be fine.

+1

Sure, that works for me as well. I agree the suggested text was way too long, I was more thinking of "something in this direction" rather than that exact text. But yes, with a change of names, we can leave it NULL as well.

Thanks everybody. So based on the latest discussion I will:

1) rename the column from “Source code” to “Internal name”; and
2) change the contents to NULL except when the language (identified by oid) is INTERNAL or C.

Patch forthcoming, I hope.