Re: Usage of the system truststore for SSL certificate validation

От Isaac Morland
Тема Re: Usage of the system truststore for SSL certificate validation
Дата
Re: Usage of the system truststore for SSL certificate validation  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
If we're going to open this up, can we add an option to say "this key is allowed to log in to this account", SSH style?

I like the idea of using keys rather than .pgpass, but I like the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys model and don't like the "set up an entire certificate infrastructure" approach.