Re: Remove source code display from \df+?

От Isaac Morland
Тема Re: Remove source code display from \df+?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 at 21:37, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 08:23:25PM -0500, Isaac Morland wrote:
> > Were you able to test with your own github account ?
>
> I haven’t had a chance to try this. I must confess to being a bit confused
> by the distinction between running the CI tests and doing "make check";
> ideally I would like to be able to run all the tests on my own machine
> without any external resources. But at the same time I don’t pretend to
> understand the full situation so I will try to use this when I get some
> time.

First: "make check" only runs the sql tests, and not the perl tests
(including pg_upgrade) or isolation tests.  check-world runs everything.

Thanks very much. I should have remembered check-world, and of course the fact that the CI tests multiple platforms. I’ll go and do some reading/re-reading; now that I’ve gone through some parts of the process I’ll probably understand more.

The latest submission appears to have passed:

However, one of the jobs (Windows - Server 2019, MinGW64 - Meson) is paused and appears never to have run:

Other than that, I think this is passing the tests.