Re: Why could different data in a table be processed with different performance?

От Vladimir Ryabtsev
Тема Re: Why could different data in a table be processed with different performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> That means, if your block size was bigger, then you would have bigger space allocated for one single record.
But if I INSERT second, third ... hundredth record in the table, the size remains 8K.
So my point is that if one decides to increase block size, increasing storage space is not so significant, because it does not set minimum storage unit for a row.

vlad

От: Fabio Pardi
Сообщение: Re: Why could different data in a table be processed with differentperformance?
От: Daulat Ram
Сообщение: psql: fe_sendauth: no password supplied