Re: Filtering on an enum field in a foreign table

От Vladimir Ryabtsev
Тема Re: Filtering on an enum field in a foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Wait folks,

I realized that if I create a basic view with enum fields converted to text, it does the trick! I query the view with text predicate and the view implementation (I think) converts it into enums when querying the underlying table.

But I still think it should work without such workarounds...