Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4

От Siddharth Divi
Тема Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I have installed v1.6 of pgAdmin4. And I have run a query and then when I press the 'download as csv' button a csv file is created , but when I open it, the following message is present always :

"Connection (id #2224185) lost for the server (#1) on database (postgres)"

I've tried different types of queries as well, those that return a short number of instances, and those that return really long number of instances. But then the above message is displayed in the csv file, upon opening it.

Can you please suggest a fix for this? I tried searching about this online, but to no avail.

Siddharth Divi