Re: Is it safe to transfer logical replication publication/subscription?

От Mike Lissner
Тема Re: Is it safe to transfer logical replication publication/subscription?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That's a great point, thanks. The DROP SUBSCRIPTION notes say you can:

> Disassociate the subscription from the replication slot by executing ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (slot_name = NONE).
Afterthat, DROP SUBSCRIPTION will no longer attempt any actions on a remote host.

I'll read some more about the replication slots themselves (I did read
about them a while back), but doing the above seems like a good way to
break B from A, before resubscribing C to A instead?

I feel like this is getting warmer.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it.

Mike

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 2:46 PM Peter Eisentraut

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Is it safe to transfer logical replicationpublication/subscription?
От: github kran
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade PostgreSQL 9.6 to 10.6