Re: [GENERAL] Re: have trouble understanding xmin and xmax withupdate operations from two different sessions

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: have trouble understanding xmin and xmax withupdate operations from two different sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 3:02 AM, rajan <vgmonnet@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the explanation.

will I be able to view the information using this function,
SELECT * FROM heap_page_items(get_raw_page('testnumbers', 0));

Also, please let me know which column I should refer for viewing the
pointer.

It is 't_ctid'

Cheers,

Jeff