Re: Scariest patch tournament, PostgreSQL 11 edition

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Scariest patch tournament, PostgreSQL 11 edition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 6:52 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hackers,

One month of beta testing has flown by, and enough bugs have already
been reported that your view of what patches are scariest might have
matured.  You still have a few days before we close the contest at the
end of the month.  Let us know what patches you think are scariest:

  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeE20Zzny34U6cEk20HYlQN9vsJzmT9maiLYCp1BdNHYvYCPA/viewform

Thanks,

Is there a summary of the results of the previous rounds?  I didn't see any announcements of them.  I've been trying to find some crash recovery torture testing to do for v11 release, but can't find features to focus on which might be scariest from a WAL perspective.

Cheers,

Jeff