Re: WIP: multivariate statistics / proof of concept

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: WIP: multivariate statistics / proof of concept
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Jeff Janes (jeff.janes@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:
> > attached is a new version of the patch series. Aside from fixing various
> > issues (crashes, memory leaks). The patches are rebased to current
> > master, and I also attach a few SQL scripts I used for testing (nothing
> > fancy, just stress-testing all the parts the patch touches).
>
> I get cascading conflicts in pg_proc.h.  It looked easy enough to fix,
> except then I get compiler errors:

Yeah, those are because you didn't address the new column which was
added to pg_proc.  You need to add another _null_ in the pg_proc.h lines
in the correct place, apparently on four lines.

Thanks.  I think I tried that, but was still having trouble.  But it turns out that the trouble was for an unrelated reason, and I got it to compile now.

Some of the fdw's need a patch as well in order to compile, see attached.

Cheers,

Jeff
Вложения