Re: BUG #13443: master will remove dead rows when hot standby(use slot) disconnect

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: BUG #13443: master will remove dead rows when hot standby(use slot) disconnect
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:20 PM, =E5=BE=B7=E5=93=A5 <digoal@126.com> wrote:
> At 2015-06-16 08:52:48, "Michael Paquier" <michael.paquier@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote=
:
> >> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:05 AM, <digoal@126.com> wrote:
>
> >> One potential doc bug I see is that the it seems to imply that
replication
> >> slots replaces the need for hot_standby_feedback, when it fact it must
be
> >> used in conjunction with it.  Do you have hot_standby_feedback turned
on in
> >> the standby?
>
> yes, i'm not open the hot_standby_feedback, thanks. When open it, no
problem now.

Sorry, I missed this sentence when I first read your reply.  I thought you
still had an issue, but now I see that the only problem is that both of us
were confused by the documentation wording.

Incidentally for anyone wanting to do similar tests, 'ifdown lo' is ignored
on ubuntu trusty, you have to use 'ifconfig lo down' instead to take down
the loopback interface.

Cheers,

Jeff