[HACKERS] logical replication NOTICE "synchronized table states"

От Jeff Janes
Тема [HACKERS] logical replication NOTICE "synchronized table states"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

When creating a subscription, I get a NOTICE "synchronized table states"

What is this supposed to be telling the end user?  Is this just a debugging message not intended to be included in the released code?

When I first saw this NOTICE, I thought, based on the wording, that it was telling me the data had finished copying over (i.e. the initial state of the table data had been synced).  But at the time this notice is issued, the copy has not even started.  In fact, if I create a subscription for a non-existent publication, I still get this message.

Cheers,

Jeff