Re: New CF app deployment

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: New CF app deployment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> I think the old system where the patch submitter declared, this message
> contains my patch, is the only one that will work.

I tend to agree. That being said, calling out latest attachments is
also useful (or highlighting that a particular mail has a particular
file attached in general).

We can keep listing the attachment and just remove the automated check of what *kind* of attachment it is.

But when an email has multiple attachments, there should be some kind of indication that this is the case.

The line:

Attachment (attlognum-test.sql) at 2015-02-23 23:09:06 from Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra at 2ndquadrant.com> (Patch: No)

is misleading.

Cheers,