Re: Gained %20 performance after disabling bitmapscan

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Gained %20 performance after disabling bitmapscan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 3:20 AM Yavuz Selim Sertoglu <yavuzselim.sertoglu@medyasoft.com.tr> wrote:

Thanks for the reply Jeff,

I know 20ms is nothing but it shows me that there is a problem with my configuration. I want to find it.

This is a dangerous assumption.  This is no configuration you can come up with which will cause the planner to be within 20% of perfection in all cases.  Given the other plans you've shown and discussed, I think this is just chasing our own tail.

Cheers,

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: DELETE / UPDATE from partition not optimized (11.0)
Сообщение: Re: DELETE / UPDATE from partition not optimized (11.0)