Re: Index corruption / planner issue with one table in my pg 11.6 instance

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Index corruption / planner issue with one table in my pg 11.6 instance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 1:00 PM Jeremy Finzel <finzelj@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a table with about 7 million records.  I had a query in which I needed 2 indexes added, one for a created timestamp field another for an id field; both very high cardinality.

First I noticed the query would not use the timestamp index no matter what session config settings I used.  I finally created a temp table copy of the table and verified index is used.  Then I rebuilt the main table with VACUUM FULL and this caused the index to be used.

Were they built with CONCURRENTLY?  Do you have any long-open snapshots?

Cheers,

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: log bind parameter values on error
Сообщение: Re: log bind parameter values on error