Re: Queries containing ORDER BY and LIMIT started to work slowly

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Queries containing ORDER BY and LIMIT started to work slowly
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 1:47 PM Rondat Flyag <rondatflyag@yandex.ru> wrote:
I have a legacy system that uses `Posgresql 9.6` and `Ubuntu 16.04`. Everything was fine several days ago even with standard Postgresql settings. I dumped a database with the compression option (maximum compression level -Z 9) in order to have a smaller size (`pg_dump --compress=9 database_name > database_name.sql`). After that I got a lot of problems.

You describe taking a dump of the database, but don't describe doing anything with it.  Did you replace your system with one restored from that dump?  If so, did vacuum and analyze afterwards?

Cheers,

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: Index bloat and REINDEX/VACUUM optimization for partial index
Сообщение: Re: Index bloat and REINDEX/VACUUM optimization for partial index