Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID[numbers] SQL State: XX000

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID[numbers] SQL State: XX000
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alright I figured it out.

The OID does not match any of the temp tables, so not sure what's up there.

I have the function RETURN QUERY,
and then I drop all my temp tables.

If I don't drop the tmp_base table at the end of the function, it will
work just fine.  If I keep the drop at the end in there, it'll blow up
every time.

This seriously seems like a bug to me.