Re: ALTER TABLE ... SET STORAGE does not propagate to indexes

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE ... SET STORAGE does not propagate to indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ALTER TABLE ... SET STORAGE does not propagate to indexes, even though
> indexes created afterwards get the new storage setting.  So depending on
> the order of commands, you can get inconsistent storage settings between
> indexes and tables.

I've absolutely noticed this behavior, I just thought it was intentional for some reason.

Having this behavior change as stated above would be very welcome in my opinion. It's always something i've had to manually think about in my migration scripts, so it would be welcome from my view.

-Adam