Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID[numbers] SQL State: XX000

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID[numbers] SQL State: XX000
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Huh, so in the other cases where the function works fine, it's likely that the data all just fits within the regular table and doesn't have to be TOAST'ed?

So this is something that isn't changed in PG10, and I could have encountered in 9.6, and just by chance didn't?

This is a pattern I've used in quite a few (at least 50) functions, so it's surprising I've not seen this issue until now.

Thanks,
-Adam

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID [numbers] SQL State: XX000
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID [numbers] SQL State: XX000