Re: Postgres calendar?

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: Postgres calendar?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Absolutely, it'd be much easier having this info integrated with my work/personal calendar, as that's how I try and organize things anyways.

Thanks for the suggestion.
-Adam

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 5:02 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
Would people be interesting in subscribing to a Postgres calendar that
includes dates for minor releases, final minor release dates for major
versions, commit fests, and even Postgres events?  For example, it could
include information from:

        https://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap/
        https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/
        https://commitfest.postgresql.org/
        https://www.postgresql.org/about/events/

We could even add information about beta, release candidate, and final
major releases, though the final release dates are usually not public.

This could be done in Google Calendar, with an exported ICS file, or via
a dedicated ICS file.  I could even automate it by scraping our website.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson