Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID[numbers] SQL State: XX000

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID[numbers] SQL State: XX000
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> If that's the correct theory, yes.  Did you match up the OID yet?
Yes, I did just now.  The OID matches the TOAST table for the temp
table: contract_actual_direct.

This just really surprises me I haven't seen it before considering I
know for a fact that some of my other functions are way more likely to
have their data stored TOASTed, and use the same DROP TABLE pattern at
the end of the function.

Now I suppose i'll have to figure out what to do going forward.
Dropping on commit is not an option, because some of these functions
need to be able to be run multiple times within a transaction.