Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10.1 fails to start: server did not start in time

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10.1 fails to start: server did not start in time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey Christoph, I tried starting it with init (service postgresql
start), and pg_ctlcluster.

I modified the pg_ctl.conf and set the timeout higher so I could just
get my cluster back up and running properly, so I can't give you the
info on what systemctl status says at the moment.