Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Volkan Unsal
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

1) What version(s) of Postgres are you using on either end?

I'm using Postgres 9:3.

2) Are the primary and the standby in different containers?

Yes, and they are on different servers as well.

3) What is the container/machine/network layout?

I created a gist of all the files in my setup.

The init-slave.sh and init-master.sh scripts are executed before the server is started, so that's where I do all my preprocessing of conf files. I checked the results and the substituted values are indeed correct.

--
Volkan Unsal
web and mobile development

Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host