Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Volkan Unsal
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Melvin,

When I make this entry

host    replication     rep        104.131.66.183/32            md5

It complains that it cannot have both CIDR and mask number and fails to start –– I assume it's referring to /32 –– and when I remove that it starts alright, but it doesn't accept replication connections from that IP address.

(Also I changed REP_USER to "replication" in latest examples, but it's consistent in both master and slave.)

Did you remember to do: SELECT pg_reload_conf();

Yes, in a manner of speaking. The database is in a Docker container, so I'm recreating the container everytime I change something in the configuration. :)