Re: Materialized View Patch File

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: Materialized View Patch File
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thanks for update.
>
> Yes it is a bug, I have not put the version check.
>
> Below are the changes.
>  --- Put the PG version check for mat views
>  --- In SQL Pane window change the the description of the view from --
> MATERIALIZED View: xxx TO
>        -- Materialized View: xxx
>
> Please find the updated patch in attachement.

Thanks - a few more comments now I've tested further:

- The tab should be called "Materialization" (unless someone has a better idea)

I will fix it.

- I can still enable the "Materialized View" option on a 9.2 database
on the dialogue.

I will fix it.

- I can't select a tablespace from the drop down menu, but I can type
a name in. Should be select-only - see dlgTable.

I will fix it.

- The vacuum options UI design should match the existing one on
dlgTable (it's a nice design, but consistency comes first).

Can we change dlgTable with new UI design ?

- Sidenote, because it will be irrelevant, s/Toastable/Toast table/

I will fix it.

--
Dave Page
Chief Architect, Tools & Installers

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

Сообщение: Re: Materialized View Patch File
Сообщение: Re: Materialized View Patch File