Re: An inefficient query caused by unnecessary PlaceHolderVar

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: An inefficient query caused by unnecessary PlaceHolderVar
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 1:33 AM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 31, 2023 at 10:30 PM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the review!

Sure thing!

I've updated the patch according to the reviews as attached.  But I did
not add ORDER BY clause in the test, as we don't need it for correctness
for this test query and the surrounding queries in join.sql don't have
ORDER BY either.

Thanks
Richard
Вложения