Re: Clause accidentally pushed down ( Possible bug in Making Vars outer-join aware)

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Clause accidentally pushed down ( Possible bug in Making Vars outer-join aware)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 2:44 PM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
Do we need to revise how we build target list for outer join by
adjusting the nullingrels of Vars and PHVs from input_rel in a similar
way?

Hmm. Doing this complicates matters even more.  Maybe we can just loosen
the cross-check for nullingrels to cope with this change by using
NRM_SUBSET matches for joinquals (including mergeclauses, hashclauses
and hashkeys) in set_join_references()?

Thanks
Richard