Re: BUG #17606: There is still some glitch in 3f7323cbb fixing failure of MULTIEXPR_SUBLINK

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: BUG #17606: There is still some glitch in 3f7323cbb fixing failure of MULTIEXPR_SUBLINK
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 3:33 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
3f7323cbb regenerates its Param for each SubPlan by traversing the
targetlist. But ignore one point: initplan is not in targetlist.
This will result in a failed assertion, or an error like "unexpected
PARAM_MULTIEXPR ID: 131074"

Since initplan SubPlans do not have args lists, I think it's OK for them
to share output parameters. So maybe we do not need to do the
SS_make_multiexprs_unique trick for initplan SubPlans?

Thanks
Richard