Re: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 11:07 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
On 2023-03-30 16:00:23 +1300, David Rowley wrote:
> See the adjusted patch attached.

Looks reasonable to me. We could try to reference TTS_SHOULDFREE(), without
mentioning flags, instead - but I think your version is better.

+1.

Thanks
Richard

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed
Сообщение: Re: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed