Re: BUG #17540: Prepared statement: PG switches to a generic query plan which is consistently much slower

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: BUG #17540: Prepared statement: PG switches to a generic query plan which is consistently much slower
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 2:39 PM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is v3 patch with regression tests.  I add the new test into the
group where stats test is in, but I'm not sure if this is the right
place.

cfbot says there is a test failure in postgres_fdw.  So update to v4 to
fix that.

Thanks
Richard
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used