Re: Assert !bms_overlap(joinrel->relids, required_outer)

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Assert !bms_overlap(joinrel->relids, required_outer)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 12:16 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Pushed with that and defenses added to try_mergejoin_path and
try_hashjoin_path.  It looks like the various try_partial_xxx_path
functions already reject cases that could be problematic.  (They
will not accept inner parameterization that would lead to the
result being parameterized differently from the outer path.
By induction, that should be fine.)

Thanks for pushing it!

Yeah, I also checked that and there is no problem with partial join
paths.  However I found some opportunities for trivial revises there and
created a new patch for those at [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAMbWs48mKJ6g_GnYNa7dnw04MHaMK-jnAEBrMVhTp2uUg3Ut4A%40mail.gmail.com

Thanks
Richard