Re: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 10:43 PM 甄明洋 <zhenmingyang@yeah.net> wrote:
Recently when I was reading the TupleTableSlot code, I noticed that the field "tts_tuple" mentioned in the comment has been removed in the higher version, but it still exists in the comment.
location:
src/include/executor/tuptable.h:71
src/include/executor/tuptable.h:271

Good catch.  This should be a minor oversight in 4da597ed, in which the
TupleTableSlot implementation has been splitted into different slot
types, and tts_tuple has been removed from TupleTableSlot struct.

Besides, at tuptable.h:71, I think TTS_SHOULDFREE should be
TTS_FLAG_SHOULDFREE.

Thanks
Richard