Re: Running pgadmin in custom path.

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: Running pgadmin in custom path.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
You need to use an X-script name to host pgadmin under different subdirectory. Please refer to this documentation.
Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 8:09 PM Dhilip Kumar <dhilipkumarbalraj@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

Hope everything is good.

Let me explain my setup. I have AWS Load balancer, where I have path mapping to '/pg' which points ecs pgadmin container.

When I try to connect mydomain.com/pg , it's reaching container, but pgadmin says, no such folder /pg exists. No such url found.

Pgadmin looking for location /pg and failed to load site.

Also, I'm passing SERVER HOST URL as /pg as param in ecs container. It fails constructs URL.

AWS support says Load balancer forwards path as it is to pgadmin and container should take care of it.

How can I host pgadmin in /pg ? I use public docker image, should I build custom docker file with any change?

Need your help.

Thank you
Dhilip Kumar