Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node

От Jeremy Finzel
Тема Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:22 PM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: To Jeremy Finzel 2018-01-27 <20180127203121.GA29140@msg.df7cb.de>
> Re: Jeremy Finzel 2018-01-22 <CAMa1XUirA6bwV+Q-hwE5mGDU2dUNFjS=s1Pqinb6NNo4ZYjhmw@mail.gmail.com>
> I'll see if I can package londiste over the next days. Sorry for the
> trouble...

Hi Jeremy,

I just finished packaging londiste (python3-londiste). It's basically
untested except for some basic "does it load" test because I'm not
using it, so feedback would be very welcome.

Christoph

We will check it out! Thank you!

Jeremy