When will trusted PL/Python be supported?

От Bowen Shi
Тема When will trusted PL/Python be supported?
Дата
Re: When will trusted PL/Python be supported?
Список pgsql-general
Dears,

It seems to me that we have untrusted PL/Python for a long time, but
till now we still do not support trusted plpython.

I'd like to know is supporting trusted PL/Python still in the
schedule? What is the reason for the current lack of support, and do
we have any relevant email discussion?

Regards
Bowen Shi