stxkind only explain two elements. left two unexplained.

От Jian He
Тема stxkind only explain two elements. left two unexplained.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
stxkind : An array containing codes for the enabled statistics kinds; valid values are: d for n-distinct statistics, f for functional dependency statistics

select distinct stxkind from pg_statistic_ext ;
return:

 stxkind
---------
 {d}
 {m}
 {f}
 {e}
(4 rows)

 I guess e for expression statistics. Since I create the following statistics object.
create statistics flight_expr1 on(
extract
(month from scheduled_departure at time zone 'Asia/Kolkata')
) from flights;
select stxkind from pg_statistic_ext where stxname =  'flight_expr';
and it return e.
But I am not sure what does m mean?

It would be better to full explain all these four elements in the doc.