Re: Pg_restore

От Nicola Contu
Тема Re: Pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Il giorno ven 1 mar 2019 alle ore 09:17 Nicola Contu <nicola.contu@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hello,
we are trying to move our postgres 10.5 instance to 11.2

We are trying to restore a DB in a pre-production env but we get an error on the pg_restore command

[root@STAGING]#  /usr/local/pgsql11.2/bin/pg_restore -v -U postgres -L /data/cofinder_restore.lst  -d cofinder  -j 16  /home/ncontu/data/dbbackups/C
pg_restore: connecting to database for restore
pg_restore: processing item 3098 ENCODING ENCODING
pg_restore: processing item 3099 STDSTRINGS STDSTRINGS
pg_restore: processing item 3100 SEARCHPATH SEARCHPATH
pg_restore: processing item 3101 DATABASE cofinder
pg_restore: processing item 3 SCHEMA public
pg_restore: creating SCHEMA "public"
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 3; 2615 2200 SCHEMA public postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  schema "public" already exists
    Command was: CREATE SCHEMA public;

The dump is taken with pgsql10 binaries.

Can you help on this please?
We also have another DB, but with the other one no issues doing the same thing.

Thanks