Restore from dumps

От Nicola Contu
Тема Restore from dumps
Дата
Re: Restore from dumps
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
we recently moved from postgres 9.6.6 to 10.4

We perform a pg_dump in production to restore daily in a preprod env.
This process used to work perfectly, but now we have a tiny problem.

We first restore data, we perform a vacuum and then we restore matviews.
Restoring matviews now we have :

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 23090; 0 1912379424 MATERIALIZED VIEW DATA matview_vrs_request_sla postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  relation "all_days" does not exist
LINE 3: from all_days
             ^
QUERY:
select count(*)::numeric
from all_days
where (("date" between $2::date and $1::date) or ("date" between $1::date and $2::date))
and dow not in (0,6)

CONTEXT:  SQL function "bdays" during inlining
    Command was: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW public.matview_vrs_request_sla;

The relation is there, in fact if I go there when I get in to the office, the same command works.

I'm not sure why it does not work here, this seems really strange to me.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,
Nicola