Re: Hardening PostgreSQL via (optional) ban on local file system access

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Hardening PostgreSQL via (optional) ban on local file system access
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 1:23 AM Hannu Krosing <hannuk@google.com> wrote:

> My impression was that this was largely fixed via disabling the old
> direct file calling convention, but then again I did not pay much
> attention at that time :)

I meant of course direct FUNCTION calling convention (Version 0
Calling Conventions)

-- Hannu

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Hardening PostgreSQL via (optional) ban on local file system access
Сообщение: Re: Hardening PostgreSQL via (optional) ban on local file system access