Re: Hardening PostgreSQL via (optional) ban on local file system access

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Hardening PostgreSQL via (optional) ban on local file system access
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Having a superuser.conf file could also be used to solve another issue
- currently, if you remove the SUPERUSER attribute from all users your
only option to get it back would be to run in single-user mode. With
conf file one could add an "always" option there which makes any
matching user superuser to fix whatever needs fixing as superuser.

Cheers
Hannu