Re: [HACKERS] partitioned tables and contrib/sepgsql

От Mike Palmiotto
Тема Re: [HACKERS] partitioned tables and contrib/sepgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> * Joe Conway (mail@joeconway.com) wrote:

>> > Speaking only for myself, I'm OK with any of those options, provided
>> > that that "a couple" means what my dictionary says it means.
>>
>> Thanks. I'd prefer not to do #1 actually, and I think we can adhere to
>> the dictionary meaning of "a couple" (i.e. by EOD Sunday). Assuming we
>> are ready by Sunday I will push both together (#2) or else I will move
>> them both together to the next CF (#3).

Without further ado, the updated patch is attached.

I added some comment updates, making it clearer where partitioned
tables are used and modified the test-cases to be as close to
lock-step with regular table regression testing as possible.

Let me know if you find any further issues -- I made sure to review
pretty thoroughly, so I'd be surprised, but it happens.

Thanks,
--
Mike Palmiotto
Software Engineer