Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #14682: row level security not work with partitioned table

От Mike Palmiotto
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #14682: row level security not work with partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> On 06/06/2017 11:57 AM, Mike Palmiotto wrote:
>>>
>>> That would be great.  Thanks.
>>
>> I have the updated patch with rowsecurity regression tests and rebased
>> on master. I've run these and verified locally by feeding
>> rowsecurity.sql to psql, but have yet to get the full regression suite
>> passing -- it's failing on the constraints regtest and then gets stuck
>> in recovery. Undoubtedly something to do with my
>> configuration/environment over here. I'm working through those issues
>> right now. In the meantime, if you want to see the regression tests as
>> they stand, please see the attached patch.
>
> The constraints test passes here, so presumably something you borked
> locally. I only see a rowsecurity failure, which is not surprising since
> your patch does not include the changes to expected output ;-)
> Please resend with src/test/regress/expected/rowsecurity.out included.

It was indeed an issue on my end. Attached are the rowsecurity
regression tests and the expected out. Unsurprisingly, all tests pass,
because I said so. :)

Let me know if you want me to make any revisions.

Thanks,

--
Mike Palmiotto
Software Engineer